We render a specialized service to the electrical engineering sector.
Our main lines of business are:
- Electrical protection schemes
- Network communication and substation automation
- Automated control systems
- MV Switchgear
- LV Distribution and motor control centers
- General schematics and electrical circuits
All designs are done to local and international standards!
- We design, assemble and wire the following electrical panels:
- Generator control panels
- Motor starters
- Protection and control panels
- Retrofitting and refurbishment of protection schemes and equipment
- Co-ordinating projects
- General project support for example: procurement, expediting, quality control, site audits, inspections, etc.
- Design draughting
- Create schematic diagrams using CAD programs
- Editing, tracing, checking and marking-up drawings
- General draughting
- Detailed panel layout design including sheet metal designs
- Electrical draughting: on-the-job training
- Consulting to drawing offices
- Assist with drawing standardization issues
- We provide basic electrical protection courses
Commissioning and testing of electrical systems and protection schemes (primary as well as secondary equipment).
Back-up power:We specialize in back-up power requirements:
- Auditing and assessments of back-up power requirements
- Consulting and proposals
- Design of automated control and interlocking circuits
- Manufacturing of distribution boards, change-over control panels, etc.
- Commissioning and testing
We provide consulting services for the following electrical systems:
- Industrial automation and controls
- Motor starters and controls
- Back-up power (alternative energy sources)
- Electrical distribution
- Electrical protection (from 400V to 400kV)
- Substation automation and control
- Electrical maintenance
- Energy management to improve efficiency
Outsourcing engineering functions:
Companies outsource various engineering functions to us, for example:
- Electrical designs
- Project support
- Test and commissioning
- Report writing
But a change in this perception is in line with new trends as it seems to be taking place. The reason being evident and that pertains to the fact that certain potions necessarily be done in-house. If that is so, then it must be lucrative to get it done elsewhere.
Why should management consider outsourcing engineering services such as electrical designs for example?